Pages

17/02/2012

spaces


I do not understand my mother and her resistance to throwing anything out (actually I am the same way most of the time, but this has gone beyond). My room looks like a bomb shelter or rather a big pile of used papers and notebooks and I just want to do something about it. I hate my childish and hideous furniture (of which I have everything in pairs because my sister and me used to share this room, so now I have two desks and two beds) and I just want to throw it out and have the simplest desk, sleep on a mattress and have nothing but books and my turntable in it. Also, the last time I painted my walls was when an article about Miley Cyrus came out in InStyle. There was a photo of her room and I just loved it so much I used the idea of the blue-grey walls with circles. Bad idea! It looks really rubbish and I don’t understand how my friends say they adore my room.

No comments: