Pages

20/09/2014

let's not talk about it now


But lets not talk about this now. I will still feel the same way tomorrow at breakfast and at lunch and in the evenings when I wash my hair and the day after that and when I take a test and when I am writing a text message and when I’m visiting my parents and when I’m riding my bike and when I am listening to music and when I am meeting friends and when I’m 65 and when I’m crossing the street and when I’m reading a good book and when I’m reading a bad book and when I’m looking out the window from my room and when I’m looking for a new place to live and when I’m calling my mother and when I’m boiling an egg and when I’m watering the plants and when I see my old school teachers and when I buy fresh flowers and when I take notes and when I look for my ringing phone and when I lose a necklace and when I find a coin and when I tie my shoes and when I’m doing laundry and when I have a headache and when I rearrange an apartment and when I catch a train and when I’m listening to the radio and when I’m taking a shower and when I’m forgiving my sister and when I run into someone I used to know and when I go to the bank and when I meet someone new and when I get a new job and when I find an old notebook and when I discover a new artist and when I learn a new fact and when I forget to buy apples and when I’m baking a cake and when I’m looking for a lighter
 and when I’m erasing something I wrote and when I’m wondering about
 my clothes and when I’m walking towards a door and when I laugh and when I cry,
I will always feel this way so let’s just sleep now and talk about it some other time.

No comments: